Friday, June 21, 2013

Who Am I ?

Nature lover who likes to appreciate nature through the eyes of camera. An ardent traveler who loves to explore new places and document them through the means of photographs. Being an engineer by education, have always wondered if there are things that modern engineering and science cant conquer.. but realized its nature and its unpredictability. Its various forms has been worshiped in most parts of the world. Nature interacts every moment of ones life, knowingly or unknowingly getting benefited or affected by it from the moment one is born till death. I take this opportunity to present to the viewers through my sets of photographs, share the experiences I have had when I was with mother nature - captured and exhibited in various forms: water, land, air, planets, sun, moon, stars, flaura, fauna, and not to forget human beings and their man-made structures that are encompassed to be a part of nature. Hope you enjoy the clix.. Which simply means I am an Engineer and completely interested in Photography :P

No comments:

Post a Comment